Equipping Heroes for Winter: Air Rescue Systems’ Proprietary Winter Gear for Hoist Operators and Linemen
s winter is right around the corner, and in some locations it's already here, linemen and helicopter hoist operators gear up to face the challenges posed by the season. Biting cold, harsh winds, and unpredictable weather demands specialized equipment to ensure the safety and efficiency of these professionals. In response to this need, we are highlighting Air Rescue Systems’ Air Reach Seat for linemen and the much-anticipated introduction of Winter Gauntlet™ Hoist Operator Gloves.
For linemen working high above the ground, the Air Reach Seat (See Product Here) proves to be an invaluable tool. Designed to provide stability and comfort, this equipment allows linemen to inspect and maintain powerlines with confidence. The winter months bring additional challenges, and having the right gear becomes crucial to executing tasks with precision and safety. With unparalleled positioning capabilities, the Air Reach Seat improves work performance by increasing comfort and safety and decreasing fatigue. The Air Reach Seat allows the lineman to work all day without the frustration of limited reach, restricted movement or lack of circulation from extended exposure in a harness. The Air Reach Seat is available in single or double passenger configurations and easily integrates with ARS Traveler Hooks or the Traveler Lanyard set.
New Product Launch
As a result of overwhelming customer feedback, we are proud to announce a key addition to the Air Rescue Systems' winter lineup: Winter Gauntlet Hoist Operator Gloves (See Product Here). These gloves are a testament to the company's commitment to innovation and the safety of those who operate in challenging environments. Let's take a closer look at what makes these gloves a must-have for winter hoist operations.
Facing the Elements with Confidence
- Wind Blocker Outer Layer: The outer layer of these gloves acts as a formidable barrier against chilling winds, reducing the risk of wind chill affecting the operator's hands. This feature is especially crucial for helicopter hoist operators who face strong winds during their rescue missions.
- Minimized Thermal Loss: The gloves are crafted to minimize thermal loss, ensuring that the operator's hands stay warm even in the coldest conditions. This thermal efficiency is vital for maintaining dexterity and focus during intricate tasks.
- Breathable Design: The gloves are designed with breathability in mind, preventing moisture build-up and the uncomfortable sticky feeling often associated with prolonged glove use. This feature is essential for maintaining a secure grip and preventing slips during critical operations.
- 100 Grams of Thinsulate: Balancing warmth without bulk, these gloves incorporate 100 grams of Thinsulate insulation. This high-performance insulation material provides exceptional warmth without compromising the operator's ability to move with precision.
- Robust Build and Palm Design: Building on the success of the original gauntlet hoist glove, these winter gloves maintain the same robust build features and palm design. This consistency ensures reliability and durability in the face of demanding tasks.
The Winter Gauntlet Hoist Operator Gloves will be available January 3rd. Reach out to reserve your pair (Request a Quote Here).
As linemen prepare to check powerlines and helicopter hoist operators stand ready for potential rescues, having the right equipment is paramount. In the challenging winter weather, where every second counts, linemen and hoist operators can now face their tasks with the confidence that they are equipped with the best tools the industry has to offer. Stay warm, stay safe – Air Rescue Systems has you covered.